Nazwa użytkownika: Hasło: Zapamiętaj mnie
  • Strona:

TEMAT:

Malowanie ścian 2018/07/13 04:27 #33236

• victorfrankl
  • victorfrankl Avatar Autor
  • Wylogowany
  • Otrzymane podziękowania: 0

He took a few shots, and they awakened. Arnold Palmer might Be the King, but he also is individual, and some of the letters hereceived, the posts he read well, it is only a game, isn't it?
If Palmer still is smarting from the backlash for his part in One of golf's biggest controversies, he manages to conceal thedamage. And he vows to keep fighting. "I can honestly say right now that I think I was correct and I think I'm correct," said Palmer, whose endorsement of a club thatdoesn't conform to the rules of golfing is the subject of considerable debate. "When you look at the players that are playing golfnow, professionals are excellent but golf is flat right now.
golfcompletes.com/
Part of the reason it is flat is because people do not play too asthey'd love to perform with. "If a player can make it a little easier and a little Better for them, then why can't they utilize (a non-conforming club)? Theyare not out here beating the experts. They are playing their own games and using their own games. To say that it's cheating to geta man to go out and hit a club that let's him enjoy the game just a bit more, I believe that's somewhat farfetched.
I think thatis carrying it a little too much." Palmer was holding courtroom Wednesday on the eve of his Bay Hill Invitational, commenting on a variety of topics, from TigerWoods' supposed"slump," to shooting at his age of 71 a few weeks back in the Bob Hope Classic, to next month's Masters. It didn't take long for the conversation to turn to the Callaway ERC II driver, a club which the United States Golf Associationsays doesn't meet its needs for"spring-like effect."
The Royal & Ancient, however, has not prohibited the club, so it's legal onthe European PGA Tour. Palmer has not touted the club for tournament play, just for Recreational golfers looking to hit the ball a little farther. TheUSGA, for which Palmer has been a spokesman for more than a quarter-century, talked of eliminating him from his eponymous functionbefore backing off.
There are no hard feelings, Palmer said."Perhaps you have agreed with everyone about anything?"
Palmer said. "I don't see that there is a problem with us having adisagreement." Palmer considers it would be wise for the USGA and R&A to Come to an agreement on club constraints. Plus it would not hurt forthem to consider other things like extended putters, range finders or hot golf balls, either, he said. "All of those things have a Lot More influence on the sport than A club that makes it possible for a few people that arehigh-handicap players to hit the ball a bit farther and find a little more enjoyment from this sport," Palmer said. "That's whereI am coming from."
GolfCompletes Medium
OUTER SPACE: Jesper Parnevik is known to be a bit eccentric. His Wild clothing and upturned hat are only portion of the or heraura. Parnevik, who won the Honda Classic on Sunday, utilized to eat organic sand to cleanse his own body and can be part-owner ofa vitamin company. But when he showed up with a wild-looking putter last week, and Won it, well the legend grew a bit. Parnevik picked up a club that he had never heard of from a guy he Had never fulfilled.
He said it seemed like a stealth bomberwith its odd shape. "It seems like if someone has an odd-looking item, they come to me," Parnevik said. "I'm a magnet to people. It seems like, ifthey've a funny idea or a peculiar idea or a new way or some thing, they come to me first and ask me to attempt it. And I usuallydo." AROUND GOLF: Annika Sorenstam seems poised to combat Karrie Webb for supremacy on the LPGA Tour.
Her six-shot victory in theWelch's-Circle K Championship Sunday gave her a tournament-record 23-under-par 265. She contributes the money list with $261,448.Casey Martin will be profiled on 60 Minutes April 8 - the show will air following the final round of the Masters. In his previous13 rounds, Joe Durant was 69 under.
He has two victories and a fifth in these Three tournaments. He leads the PGA Tour in fairwayshit and greens in Regulation, which helps explain why he leads the money list. Jim Colbert became The 10th player to win theSenior PGA Tour after turning 60 together with his success In the SBC Senior Classic Sunday.
Woods reportedly is thinking aboutplaying in The Lancome Trophy championship in France (for a hefty appearance fee) the week Before the Ryder Cup in England. U.S.captain Curtis Strange Requires: "That is fine, I actually think it is advantageous from the perspective of Jet lag."
Read more

Proszę Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się, aby dołączyć do konwersacji.

Ostatnia edycja: przez victorfrankl.

Odp: Malowanie ścian 2018/07/13 15:57 #33242

• ja28rek
  • ja28rek Avatar
  • Wylogowany
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Otrzymane podziękowania: 35
Uzupełnienie drobnych ubytków oraz malowanie 2 krotne bez gruntowania to za 300zł mogę zrobić, ale najpierw i tak trzeba zobaczyć robotę którą trzeba wykonać. Tel 506473094

Proszę Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się, aby dołączyć do konwersacji.

• Strona: